Introduction to LabVIEW for Measurements and Embedded Design
We are living in unprecedented times as we realize the opportunities brought by the fourth industrial revolution. As students, it is important that you understand and design complex, integrated, multidisciplinary systems and prepare yourselves for the workforce.
Join our sessions and you will:
- Learn the industry-grade tools that engineers and scientists across industries use to solve their challenges in measurement and embedded applications
- Understand the various challenges that engineers today face in industry and how to solve them.
- Get to chat live with experienced engineers from NI
- Learn for free. There will be no cost for attending the sessions.
- Receive a certificate of participation from NI if you attend both webinars.
|20 April 2017||30 mins per webcast/ 10 mins Q&A|
Introduction to Engineering Measurements
9:30am SGT/ 11:30am AEST
Build a resume-ready skill by learning how engineers today make measurements using industrial grade hardware and software.
Learn the fundamental steps in building a PC-based measurement system from integrating hardware to visualizing real-world data from sensors using virtual instruments like oscilloscope and multimeter.
Introduction to Embedded Computing
11:30am SGT/ 1:30pm AEST
Start building your mechatronics or controls application by learning the fundamentals of building a real-time embedded system right from interfacing the sensors or actuators to understanding Field Programmable Gate Arrays.
Learn how to get your embedding system running without having to know traditional HDL languages.