Thank you for attending the 2012 National Instruments Technical Symposium.
Featured below are links to the presentations during the event that include NI technical presentations, guest keynote presentations and additional resources pertaining to the 2012 NI Technical Symposium.
Kindly click on the links below to view the presentations.
Keynotes and Guest Presentations:
- Dr. Nesimi Ertugrul, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Adelaide
- Dr. Till Weinhold, Research Fellow / Lecturer, Centre for Engineered Quantum Systems & Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology, University of Queensland
- Andrew Ridings, Postgraduate Research Scholar, Centre for Hypersonics, School of Mechanical Engineering, University of Queensland
- Dr. Francesco Crusca, Managing Director, FC Power Solutions
- Dr. Stephen Hanly, CSIRO-Macquarie University Chair in Wireless Communications
- Dr. Magnus Hsu, Staff Scientist: Time and Frequency Group, National Measurement Institute
- Kaine Rathbone, Mechanical Engineer, Aurecon
- Tim Kealy, Project Director, Online Rheometer
NI PXI and Modular Instrumentation
NI Data Acquisition
NI DIAdem- Advanced Analysis and Reporting
NI Signal Conditioning Express
Embedded Control and Monitoring
NI Vector Network Analyzer